Search This Blog

Monday, November 3, 2014

There Is No Distance Between Two Heart//Não Existe Distância Entre Dois Corações



One day I've met you and the friendship was instantaneous.
Since then it only got added day by day.
One day I've cried and you cried with me and then you told me in a small voice shh, shh, shh, it's past now.
One day I've got really angry and you said me; tell me everything you need because I'm going to listen.
One day I've said something funny and you laughed with me.
One day you've woken me up and sang to me.
One day we've talked for infinite hours, that I don't even remember who said good bye.
One day you've told me, come and have lunch with me, and we did eat together, I in my home, and you in yours.
Several times we've argued and when we got back at talking it was as though we had never stopped, because in truth we've never were silent.
One day you've said me, you are to me as precious as a pearl.
I know that after knowing you I did not feel alone, I've always known you're there, away, but there every time I needed to talk, you used to say, talk to me and I will listen.
One day you've told me, come, I will wait in the airport.
One day you've told me that there is not geographical distance between two hearts.
One day I came to know that you were a gift that God's sent me.
And now I also know that there was a time for us.
That as God gave me you, He also took you.
I also know that I don't know anything anymore.
I only know that you rest beside Him, in the arms of the author of creation, too.
I only know that today I live without you.
And I also know that you are in my memory every instant.


Um dia conheci você e nossa amizade foi imediata.
Daí em diante só somou no dia a dia.
Um dia eu chorei e você chorou comigo e depois me disse baixinho, shi, shi, shi já passou.
Um dia eu fiquei tão brava e você me disse, fale tudo que precisa porque eu vou te ouvir.
Um dia eu disse algo engraçado e você gargalhou junto comigo.
Um dia você acordou-me e cantou para mim.
Um dia nós conversamos por infinitas horas, que eu já nem me lembro quem disse tchau.
Um dia você me disse, vem almoçar comigo, e nós almoçamos juntos eu em minha casa e você na sua.
 Diversas vezes nós brigamos e quando voltávamos a nos falar era como se nunca tivéssemos nos calado, porque na verdade nunca nos calamos.
Um dia você disse, você é preciosa para mim como uma pérola.
Sei que depois de conhecer-te não me senti sozinha, sempre soube que você estava lá, distante, mas estava lá e sempre que eu precisava falar, você dizia, fale que eu vou te escutar.
Um dia você me disse vem, eu te espero no aeroporto.
Um dia soube que não há distancia geográfica entre dois corações.
Também um dia soube que você foi um presente que Deus me enviou.
E agora também sei que existiu um tempo para nós.
Que assim como Deus me deu você Ele também o levou.
Sei também que já não sei nada.
Só sei que descansa ao lado d'Ele, nos braços do autor da criação, também.
Sei, hoje vivo sem você.
E sei também que você está em minha lembrança todos os instantes.
Dinizia Galvão


No comments:

Post a Comment