Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Girl and Butterfly

Beautiful afternoon! After the rain, a rainbow on the background comes out from a montain. Runs to me a child carrying a butterfly on the hand, which is writhes, wanting to fly and regain its liberty. I am there standing and ask.
- Don't you think this butterfly wants to be free? See how it writhes; notice that it wants to fly!"
The child looks at me fixedly and then I noticed how innocent she is, truthful on her gaze, on her tender age brought me the animal, which out on the marble did not want to fly anymore, there it stood near us, with closed wings and turned up. In that moment it did not need to go away anymore and it even looked to like being there, feeling at ease.
So the child told me.
- I've always wanted to catch one of these and now I made it, I'm glad! - I noticed the joy, she exuded happiness, in absolute ecstasy for it being the first time she could catch a butterfly, that until then tried over and over again. How amazing! The arthropod that normally would not feel at ease anywhere but its habitat seemed to notice that child was not threat, and thus continued there and was tranquil. I reckon that that the child's purity proportionated that the little being felt comfortable. 
Everything happens through the natural, where there is truth, also present in confidence and in the genuine truth on the girl's eyes. The small being got calmer e trusted that no harm surrounded it.
So, where the genuine truth reigns, there are also mutual confidence, love, complicity, respect and we can list much more substantives.
And in the stillness of such a unique moment the child, the butterfly and I feel as one. Suddenly I realized and said:
- Now let it go to its flight of freedom, because it only came to visit us and give us its trust.
The girl blew slightly and the butterfly opened its wings and flew with gratitude, even dancing around us and then it was gone. So I told the girl:
- Come back some day, I will wait with my my finger for you to make your landing.
Dinizia Galvão



By Mayur Kotlikar





























No comments:

Post a Comment