Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

The Circus

Once walking along the road, then I noticed there some distant bright lights, blinking.
A wonder! I walked up there, I was coming closer and closer when I noticed I was already there. It was a circus! I looked around and noticed that had a boy sitting on a stool in the corner. I approached to ask what time would have show. Then he told me that they needed a girl to work in the circus. The guy looked me up and down, and asked me if I could do something. I said very quickly that I could sing, so he asked me for singing a snippet of a song. I sang! He looked at me again and said that my way worked. I had the qualities for the job. He asked if I wanted to work there. I accepted immediately. And it was the most beautiful event for me since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment