Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Recycling of Life                        

- There I go to meet my first job outside the home, yes, because as I said, work in small plantation that mom cultivates, even more now that she reserved a threshing floor that is small, but does well to dry our cereal. I want to do other work also to have an increase in income, I know I'll work double time, it must be so. Times are hard for us and also to make it more difficult, sometimes we got pest in the plantation and spend money to combat it, also we do much work for it.
- So we are living: with strength, faith, determination and courage to transform our lives into a promising future, I'm too young, I have much to learn and I know that I will and up front is a place where I will fit in, being a fantastic doctor!
                                                                                                                                      Dinizia Galvão


No comments:

Post a Comment