Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Lost at Sea

A very green mountain in the corner of a shrouded stony beach, stunning scenery! Blue sea, I was there swimming and fighting off those strong impetuous waves trying to get in the Alva sand. Looking at the horizon I could see an immense sea in front of me began to despair, because I saw no one, no boat of any fisherman, or a jet-ski or surfers that beach was common. No! No one came to help me, I started screaming for help, hoping someone would hear me, someone walking along the beach, or someone playing on the stones, but all I did was in vain. All I had lived began go through my head like a movie, I was twelve old and lived full of happiness, I was looking all over and so premature, I did not believe, so I thought everything was a dream, and soon wake up and would feel relieved! Began dusk and twilight made ​​me even more scared! At night the tide rises and the waves get even stronger, I struggled more and more, so I began to losing strength, stopped debating me and I began to float, but nothing worked, the sea around me so that already was swallowing me more and more into it. I felt I was sinking and could not react by I felt that seawater entering my nostrils. Suddenly, everything stopped, I felt a lightness, a relief, it seemed that my body sank into my soul while I went up and saw the rising, rising higher and higher. Then I looked at the beach, what a fright! I could see my body lying there, so I thought, I think I died and the waves took my body to the sand. I could not believe me was twelve years old! I gave a loud sigh and woke up screaming, very scared, calling for my mother: I jumped out of bed I went to the floor. What a relief when I realized that it had all been a dream!
Dini Galvão
fotosdahora.com.br

No comments:

Post a Comment